We had a great weekend...it was so much fun trying to figure out how to piece it together...I am not sure I was much help, but I gave great moral support.
We started tearing apart the old cushions on Friday evening, after they arrived, and cut out the new fabric
We took a break for breakfast, lunch, dinner and a couple of rounds of Apples to Apples, but other than that..all sewing! We finished during the second quarter of a Saturday night Colts football game...we got to finish watching the game on our comfy new couches! The outcome is beautiful!! They are great, comfortable and like new!!
Here is the final outcome:
We also overstuffed the back pillows to fluff them up a bit.
The colors coordinate so well...not bad for long distance shopping!
Thank you Nina and Darlene for your wonderful expertise! I loved every minute of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment